Dr Michelle Gannon and Dr Sam Jinich
will be leading their Couples Workshop:
Hold Me Tight Workshop
at The Lodge at Tiburon
Hold Me Tight® Workshop for Couples led by Dr Michelle Gannon and Dr Sam Jinich will be held at The Lodge at Tiburon on January 27-28, 2018, February 17-18, 2018 and March 24-25, 2018.
Hold Me Tight® Workshop for Couples led by Michelle and Sam will be held at the Fort Mason Center, San Francisco on July 28-29, 2018.
The Lodge at Tiburon is nestled at the tip of the scenic Tiburon Peninsula on the San Francisco Bay. It is a short walk to the Angel Island/San Francisco Ferries and Historic Main Street, Tiburon.
Dates Available at The Lodge at Tiburon
January 27-28, 2018
February 17-18, 2018
March 24-25, 2018
Dates Available at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
July 28-29, 2018
We will meet from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Coffee and tea will be provided. Meals are on your own. We will have a lunch break from 12:15- 1:30 each day. There is a lovely restaurant at The Lodge at Tiburon and many other restaurants and cafes are within walking distance
If you would like to attend Hold Me Tight Workshop and go home on Saturday evening, you may certainly do so. Or if you prefer, you may reserve a room at The Lodge at Tiburon where you can easily walk to award-winning restaurants, cafes, boutiques and view beautiful San Francisco Bay sunsets. If you would like to stay at The Lodge at Tiburon, we are happy to share with you a 15% hotel discount link off the best available rate. The idyllic, beautiful, peaceful retreat setting of Tiburon and stunning views of the San Francisco Bay will be a wonderful place to enhance and improve your relationship.
Many couples decide to attend the Hold Me Tight Workshop at the Lodge at Tiburon to acknowledge their anniversary, birthdays, Valentine’s Day or time to focus on their relationship. Tiburon will be a wonderful place to visit each day or spend the weekend with your partner.
We welcome ALL couples:
- Couples who want to improve and enhance their relationships.
- Distressed couples who are stuck in conflicts and disconnection.
- Couples who are interested to learn about the Hold Me Tight Model from an Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Attachment perspective.
The Hold Me Tight Workshop typically sells out in advance so please do register early to guarantee space. Thank you!
The $750 per Couple Workshop Fee includes:
- Hold Me Tight Workshop Workbooks full of helpful conversations and exercises.
- Engaging presentations, video demonstrations of other real life couples, and the opportunity for many private exercises and conversations with your partner.
- Michelle and Sam will be available to give you personal support and guidance as needed.
- Experienced Volunteer Therapists trained in the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) model will be available to you to offer additional support.
- Coffee & tea will be provided. Lunch and snacks are on your own.
Continuing Education Credits (13.5) for therapists are available for purchase through R. Cassidy Seminars after the workshop.