Dr Michelle Gannon and Dr Sam Jinich
will be leading their Couples Workshop:
Hold Me Tight Workshop
at The Lodge at Tiburon
Hold Me Tight Workshop for Couples led by Dr Michelle Gannon and Dr Sam Jinich will be held at The Lodge at Tiburon on July 8-9, 2017 and September 9-10, 2017.
Hold Me Tight Workshop for Couples led by Michelle and Sam will be held at the Firehouse, Fort Mason Center, San Francisco on November 4-5, 2017.
The lodge is nestled at the tip of the scenic Tiburon Peninsula on the San Francisco Bay. It is a short walk to the Angel Island/San Francisco Ferries and Historic Main Street, Tiburon.
Dates Available at The Lodge at Tiburon
January 27-28, 2018
February 17-18, 2018
Dates Available at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco
November 4-5, 2017
We will meet from 9:00 am – 5:30 pm on Saturday and Sunday. Coffee and tea will be provided. Meals are on your own. We will have a lunch break from 12:15- 1:30 each day. There is a lovely restaurant at The Lodge at Tiburon and many other restaurants and cafes are within walking distance
If you would like to attend Hold Me Tight Workshop and go home on Saturday evening, you may certainly do so. Or if you prefer, you may reserve a room at The Lodge at Tiburon where you can easily walk to award-winning restaurants, cafes, boutiques and view beautiful San Francisco Bay sunsets. If you would like to stay at The Lodge at Tiburon, we are happy to share with you a 15% hotel discount link off the best available rate. The idyllic, beautiful, peaceful retreat setting of Tiburon and stunning views of the San Francisco Bay will be a wonderful place to enhance and improve your relationship.
Many couples decide to attend the Hold Me Tight Workshop at the Lodge at Tiburon to acknowledge their anniversary, birthdays, Valentine’s Day or time to focus on their relationship. Tiburon will be a wonderful place to visit each day or spend the weekend with your partner.
We welcome ALL couples:
- Couples who want to improve and enhance their relationships.
- Distressed couples who are stuck in conflicts and disconnection.
- Couples who are interested to learn about the Hold Me Tight Model from an Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and Attachment perspective.
The Hold Me Tight Workshop typically sells out in advance so please do register early to guarantee space. Thank you!
The workshop fee includes:
- The Hold Me Tight book (which we will mail to you in advance so you can read it before the workshop).
- At the Hold Me Tight Workshop, you will each receive a Hold Me Tight Workshop Workbook full of helpful exercises.
- Engaging presentations, video demonstrations of other real life couples, and the opportunity for many private exercises and conversations with your partner.
- Michelle and Sam will be available to give you personal support and guidance as needed.
- Experienced Volunteer Therapists trained in the Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) model will be available to you to offer additional support.
- Coffee & tea will be provided. Lunch and snacks are on your own.
Continuing Education Credits (13.5) available for some health professionals.
What to expect:
The Hold Me Tight Workshop is designed around seven conversations based on the Hold Me Tight book, all of which have been shown to be essential to successful relationships. You will learn how to understand and improve your relationship by presentations by the workshop leaders, private exercises and conversations with your partner and by watching video demonstrations of other couples.
Although we encourage questions and comments, you do not need to speak in the group if you do not wish to. All of the dialogues with your partner will be done in private, as we always emphasize privacy and comfort. We welcome people of all backgrounds, ages, faiths and sexual orientations. We encourage you to seek therapy if you are in high relational distress.